Short Moleben at Liturgy (славление)
In many Russian Orthodox parishes both in Russia and abroad a very short Moleben is often added to the end of the Divine Liturgy. This Moleben is called a “Slavlenie” (славление) or “Glorification.” The service consists of 5 short parts:
1. Troparion, Glory both Now and Ever, & Kontakion
2. Refrains w/ Glory Both Now (2x) , then then Intercessory hymn
3. Augmented Litany with Triple Lord have mercy
4. A prayer appropriate to the purpose of the moleben
5. Magnification if there is one appointed
The rubrics with the unchangeable texts can be found here.